Community Pharmacy Consultation Service – Guides now available
The Community Pharmacy Consultation Service (CPCS) will commence on the 29th October 2019. This service will see participating community pharmacies receiving referrals into an IT platform that have been sent by NHS 111.
The referrals will be requests for a pharmacist to support patients that require:
- 1. An urgent medicine(s) supply
- 2. A consultation with a pharmacist to manage a minor ailment.
Referrals will be sent directly from the NHS 111 system into the pharmacy IT platform in use as an ITK message. For many areas of the country the IT platform in use is PharmOutcomes.
A list of newly created CPCS guides have been provided below for more information.
- PharmOutcomes User Guide – CPCS Introduction
- PharmOutcomes User Guide – CPCS Urgent Supply
- PharmOutcomes User Guide – CPCS Minor Illness
Coming soon – Video guide and claims guide